BECOME AN AREA PATRON
We are asking Cork businesses to consider becoming An Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust and Civic Life. As An Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust and Civic Life, our programme will assist the Voluntary, Social, Civic and Not for Profit organisations that exist in your area and that are seeking support for their projects.
Civic Life is seeking to change forever the way Cork gives a voice to its 3,000 Voluntary, Social, Civic and Not for Profit organisations who do amazing work in our community. Civic Life will give them a voice, recognition and a platform to promote what they do so to the 540,000 Cork Citizens as well as to the Cork Diaspora, spread across 200 countries globally and whom Civic Life is interested in engaging with as part of its Civic Engagement Programme.
Becoming an Area Patron will enable Cork Civic Trust to work, on your behalf, with all of the Voluntary, Social, Civic and Not for Profit organisations who do amazing work in your community. We will manage the process of telling their stories to the local and global audience that supports such organisations and supports Cork.
Our key commitment to you is that all requests from the organisations in your area that come to us will be supported by the Civic Life model. Requests will be assessed and support will be by way of at least one of the following four key strategies:
- Guaranteed inclusion for the group/organisation/person as one of those Civic Organisations being supported by Civic Life with a full annual promotional programme for their activity.
- Extensive promotion of a particular project that is seeking financial support by way of editorial and social media promotion through the Civic Life model to our Cork and Global supporters.
- Referral to the Civic Support Fund for consideration of financial support.
- Referral back to you the Area Patron for further and direct consideration of support where the request may be deemed suitable for such consideration.
- Possible matching with a member of the Cork Diaspora who may be willing to support the project by way of a full donation in return for a dedicated programme that Cork Civic Trust will manage between the parties.
Depending on the nature of some requests and their relevance to your strategic support plan for your area or your company ethos, we will bring all relevant requests to you for additional consideration.
In working with Cork Civic Trust as the Area Patron for your area, we encourage you to be the Civic Champion on an exclusive basis for your area
As an Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust and Civic Life, you will also receive an extensive and annual package of promotion and support from us throughout each year.
Our model is about ‘Telling Your Story’ and ensuring that for the great support that you give your area in Cork, you will in turn receive great support back. You will also be nominated for the The Area Patron of the Year Award 2019 at The Pride of Cork Awards 2019. This is all about Cork Civic Trust and Civic Life being your partner and supporting what you do here in Cork and specifically your local area for some of the 3,000 organisations who do such amazing work in our community every day and who are so deserving of support from all of us.
Your annual package as the exclusive Area Patron for your area will include –
* Your corporate logo on our Area Patron’s section for the year: a dedicated section devoted to those who provide extensive support to the community to your area.
* An editorial profile on corkcivictrust.ie that we will compile and craft for you
* Social media welcome as the exclusive Area Patron for your area
* News coverage for your business throughout the year when you request same
* Engagement with you throughout the year to assist you in promoting your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) role in Cork
* Ongoing social media engagement with your business
* An Area Patron wall plaque to display on your premises
* Recognition as a Key Sponsor of The Pride of Cork Awards 2019
* A Guaranteed nomination for an award in the category of The Area Patron of the Year at The Pride of Cork Awards 2019
* Guaranteed promotion of and engagement with all Civic Organisations that contact your business for support throughout the year
There are four scales applicable to our Area Patron’s Programme and each is based on population size of an area as this generally defines the number of Voluntary, Social, Civic and Not for Profit Organisations and their size within an area
LEVEL A – FOR POPULATION AREAS OVER 10,001 RESIDENTS
There is a once off establishment fee of €10,000 to become the exclusive Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust for your area and an annual cost from year two of €5,000
LEVEL B – FOR POPULATION AREAS BETWEEN 5,001 AND 10,000 RESIDENTS
There is a once off establishment fee of €5,000 to become the exclusive Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust for your area and an annual cost from year two of €2,500
LEVEL C – FOR POPULATION AREAS BETWEEN 1,001 AND 5,000 RESIDENTS
There is a once off establishment fee of €2,500 to become the exclusive Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust for your area and an annual cost from year two of €1,250
LEVEL D – FOR POPULATION AREAS UP TO 1,000 RESIDENTS
There is a once off establishment fee of €1,250 to become the exclusive Area Patron of Cork Civic Trust for your area and an annual cost from year two of €625